BALSAM realizes how people (medically insured or non-insured ) are becoming victims of a commercial medical opinion and that accurate treatment has become difficult for most patients suffering from critical cases.
Most insurance premiums do not cover all medical and health services, especially when discussing dentistry, eye care, cosmetology, nutrition, and more.
As soon as you subscribe to become a BALSAM member, and by choosing a convenient package for you or the whole family, you will automatically get the following benefits:
1. Consultive Second Opinion and Accurate diagnosis for a critical /or cancer case from top providers in the USA, like Harvard and UCLA. Such consultations usually cost thousands of dollars. However, we want our clients to stay assured about their diagnosis treatment plan by availing this service and sending their medical reports, biopsies, and images to the best medical entities worldwide.
The information you will receive about your case is 100% neutral and will assure you that you are on the right track to recovery.
2. hPG80 Cancer Screening blood test that detects cancer cells in an early stage. This revolutionary invention detects more than 16 types of cancer with high accuracy. Our members are privileged with good deals for this must-have annual test to significantly minimize the risks and harms of cancer when detected at earlier stages.
3. Global Telemedicine sessions with specialists on Balsam Medical Network using our telemedicine platform where you can get online medical consultations through mobile calls and live chat with specialists (Harvard, UCLA, and San Donato hospitals).
Our application allows you a fully integrated appointment and payment system. It helps a smooth share of medical records and images with doctors, adhering to universal security and HIPAA standards.
4. Becoming a Balsam member, you get instant access to your uploaded radiology images from everywhere. Our teleradiology tools help your doctor see all your medical history and use the diagnosis tools of the system to see high-res images, giving him the chance to make an instant, accurate decision by comparing past with present images
5. Global Medical Travel Service by BALSAM connects you with 107 top-ranked hospitals in 8 Countries the USA, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Turkey, and India.
We provide quality patient care to help you complete your medical evaluation and assessment before travel to avoid extra costs or medical inconvenience. Our choice of the top-tier internationally accredited medical institutions is very comprehensive to suit all needs and budgets. Balsam will also continue to follow up on your case by connecting local doctors with your international physicians.
6. Numerous options of health coaching podcasts and chronic disease management tips for your healthy well-being, and rich content of lifestyle advice for members on our mobile application.
7. Discover amazing Health, Wellness & Beauty Discounts that you don’t have in your premium plans, such as dentistry, eye care, cosmetology, nutrition, and more. You don’t need to worry about insurance coverage anymore; BALSAM has various options from our local networks to suit all needs and budgets.
BALSAM membership extends its value to serve you locally and internationally by becoming your health companion and advisory and providing discounts in all the countries of operation.
8. We have selected for you convenient, full checkup packages from our international providers around the world.
Whether you have insurance coverage or not, you are sure to make use of the discounts and services this unique membership provides you. You can now choose from a vast network of top healthcare providers both within the UAE and abroad for your health and wellness needs.
Discounted and free services include, but are not limited to: consultations, treatments, dental, optical, maternal services, psychiatric care, cosmetic procedures, executive check-ups, medical travel, gyms, spas, and much more.
Your Balsam Membership provides you with exclusive free services and discounts as high as 70% OFF. Even more, no pre-approval is required, you have no annual limit, and all services are covered.
Parental Benefits; Applicable for parents living outside the UAE
You never have to worry about how you will share or where to find your and your loved ones’ radiology images again. With your personal tele-radiology account, you will now easily be able to store, access, and send your radiology images to expert personnel wherever they are, allowing for an immediate and remote diagnosis of the situation.
In addition, your chosen physicians will be able to easily compare previous scans with more current ones to determine the progression of the illness and the appropriate treatment plan with high levels of accuracy. Your radiology images will be stored, sent, and viewed as per DICOM standards. You can also rest assured that this platform is FDA approved and HIPAA compliant.
hPG80 Cancer Screening test; Recommended for people with a high risk of cancer (age over 45, family history of cancer, smokers, etc)
3rd Medical Opinion; In case of a major difference between the first and second opinion
Tele-ICU: command centers staffed with intensivists and critical care nurses who electronically aid and deliver real-time information to frontline clinicians
hPG80 is an early cancer detection test developed by the brilliant Prof. Dr. Dominique Joubert, researcher and executive board member of ECS Progastrin, France. This revolutionary test is the only blood-based tumor marker to detect more than 16 types* of cancer via a blood test to date. It also detects cancer earlier than any other test. This is because hPG80, or circulating progastrin, is released by cancer stem cells. hPG80 is essential for the survival and growth of cancer.
Having such a routine cancer screening is extremely important for at-risk persons. Its measurement detects the presence and the activity of cancer in all stages.
Factors that increase the risk of cancer include but are not limited to: being 45 years old and above, having a family history of cancer, lack of physical activity, unhealthy diet, smoking, drinking alcohol, and more.
Cancer screenings are essential for such people, as cancer usually does not present any symptoms until later stages when it is more challenging to treat. Undergoing a routine hPG80 cancer screening test increases remission rates and saves lives, time, and money.
At Balsam Health Services, providing you with access to the best healthcare is our utmost priority. That is why we have partnered with some of the best hospitals worldwide, such as Harvard/UCLA-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital, the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and the Ronald Reagan Medical Center, LA California.
In the unfortunate event that you should suffer from a critical illness, you can rest assured knowing you are in the best medical hands. You will be able to select from some of the best hospitals and doctors in the world to provide a detailed second medical opinion and consultation with re-diagnosis and a comprehensive treatment plan. If required, your samples can also be sent to their top-ranked labs in the US for repeat biopsies or pathology tests and a review of radiology images by their top radiologists can be provided.
Furthermore, should your second medical opinion provide a completely different diagnosis, you will be recommended to request a third medical opinion from another one of Harvard/UCLA-affiliated hospital’s top doctors for confirmation. Even in the case of admission into the ICU, you will receive access to our Tele-ICU service where physicians from these top institutions will be following your condition and providing medical advice to your local doctor, in real-time.