Terms and Conditions
- This card is non-transferable and no more than one card can be owned by one person.
- Balsam Membership Card is valid for use throughout its period of validity, and becomes invalid if tampered with, damaged or broken, and in this case or the case of its loss, the owner is granted a new card – replacement fees apply.
- Card is non-transferable, and value cannot be redeemed or transferred to others.
- Balsam Membership Card is covered under the governing laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- Loss, damage or theft of the card must be reported directly to the Balsam office by emailing: Info@mybalsam.com
- Balsam health services reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions from time to time, without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the Balsam Membership Card Members and partnering merchants.
- Balsam health services is not responsible for the business operations of the partnering merchants or their level of service and/or level of satisfaction by the card holder in respect to delivery, pricing and quality of goods and terms provided by the partnering merchant.
- Balsam health services reserves the right to amend the discount, and or offers without any notice.
- The availability of offers, products and services advertised on the card is the responsibility of the participating merchants.
- Offers and discounts provided by the partners are displayed on https://balsam.ae.
- Listed offers or discounts are exclusively for cardholders, offered by partners contracted with Balsam Membership only.
- Offers and discounts advertised on the official website of the card are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offers and discounts vary from each Balsam Membership partner.
- Cardholders must present Balsam Membership Card in addition to emirates ID or Passport copy to partners in order to acquire the available offers and/or discounts, while the responsibility for the provision of offers and discounts remain the responsibility of Balsam Membership partners.
- Offers and discounts from each Balsam Membership partner cannot be used with any other offer partner might have.
- All the available information on the Balsam Membership website is correct and valid at the time of writing. The website is updated daily and should be checked regularly to stay updated on the latest information.
- Second medical opinion terms and conditions apply when using Balsam health services second medical opinion services.
Payment Terms and Condition
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of Payment
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and USD
- Balsam Health services will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- In the event that transaction error has occurred through the absolute fault of Balsam UAE, a refund will in most cases be issued to the same credit card you used for the original purchase.
- All Balsam health services payments is non-Refundable, cancellation is not applicable.